Sunday, January 10, 2010

The missing pictures!!!

I'm excited to say that my brother is here visiting!!!  He flew home from Pheonix on Friday and is staying until Thursday.  He is leaving for basic training for the Army on February 1st so its great to spend time with him before he goes.  I'm on his laptop now in order to load a few pics from Ryan's birthday and from Christmas so everyone can see the fun.  My brothers name is Robert but goes by Bob and Ryan calls him Uncle SpongeBob.  HAHA.  So, thanks to Uncle SpongeBob, we get to share pictures.  I will try to update again asap but not sure when that will be.  Just real quick though, Ryan is now on her 4th antibiotic so once she's done with it on the 16th, that will total 35 days of meds for her ear infections.  POOR GIRL!!!  I will try to update before her appointment at the hospital with the ear, nose, and throat doc but don't know if I will be able to.   So, here are the pics....ENJOY!!




My dad, Joe, my brother, me and Ryan


Happy Birthday Ryan!!!



first time sledding...with daddy.


wee.....


loving the snow



cheeeese!!!!

new hoodie for Christmas.


wow.....a Dora kareoke machine!!  Thanks Grandpa!!!

feeding her baby in the baby's new high chair!!  Santa sure knows what to do!!!


look at all this stuff

Bubba and Sissy




listening to her baby's heart...so precious but sad that she knew just what to do.

opening more presents.

Dora and Boots cupcakes!! 


getting ready to blow out the candle.....so much fun!!

cutest thing ever.....this dog says her name and all the things she likes!!!

sorry the pics are so scattered as far as their order.  I am trying to get this done to spend more time with my brother!!!  Hope you liked them!!  There was, of course many more photos taken, but it would have taken DAYS to put them all on here.  Until next time....I hope all of our followers are doing well.....and I promise I will get caught up soon with everyone else's blogs...I KNOW I'M A SLACKER!!!!  SORRY!!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Ryan had a great birthday!! :) Hope her ears are all better soon!

    Big heart hugs and prayers,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan looks like she had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of goodies!! Love her pigtail pics!!

    Praying her ears get better soon!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

    ReplyDelete