Monday, September 21, 2009

First update on blogspot


Well, here it goes I guess. This is the first official update on the new page. For those of you that do not know our history, we also have a carepage. Check it out at carepages.com/ryanshealingheart. I guess I will start by saying WELCOME!!!


Ryan has been coming down with a bit of a cold, and now I'm pretty sure I'm getting it too. Sore throat and headache for me, and runny nose and cough for Ryan. We did get to enjoy the weekend though. Saturday we went to Park Fest. It's a local festival at a park by our house and they have food/drinks/games/facepainting/rides. They also had the big bouncy houses but I always get nervous about letting Ryan go in those with a lot of other kids. I'm so afraid someone will knock her down and she'll get hurt or that she will bounce right out of it and hit the ground. We did buy her a ride bracelet though and she got to go down the HUGE slide. I had to ride with her though and it's the ones where you sit in the straw sacks and go down. She also rode something called the Twister. It was just a small children's roller coaster that went around a few times. She loved them both. Of course, I forgot my camera so I have no pictures of any of it. She also got to enjoy the usual park fun as well. The slides and swings are always a hit with her.
As you can see from the picture at the top, she also played school this weekend. She used my backpack purse for pretend. She was so excited to put it on and say "school." Then she would give us a kiss and say bye and run down the hallway to either her room or Josh's room. I guess that's where the classrooms were. It's so funny that she's so young but just has such a big imagination. She really does amaze me everyday.
I also took the time to call the hospital today to get Ryan in to see another doctor for a second opinion. The appointment is not yet scheduled because they have to get the approval from whoever the new doctor will be. I should get a call back soon regarding the appointment date and time.
I look forward to doing new updates on this blog and to getting more followers. If anybody has any questions please email me at rysmom07@yahoo.com.
Alisha


2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to the world of blogging! Good to see you guys jumped on the bus with the rest of us. Isn't it nice to post pics again! I've missed that!

    Glad to hear that you guys have been having a good time. So sorry to hear you caught a few colds. Praying you are on the mend soon!

    Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!...I just seen your blog on Stefenie's blog and thought I would check it out. :). Ryan is a cutie! I hope you both get to feel better soon! My son has a CHD complete opposite of Ryan's: Aortic Stenosis. We look forward to keeping up with you all! Thinking and praying for you both! Take care and God bless!

    With love from the ♥,
    Kaci

    ReplyDelete