Thursday, March 4, 2010

School is now in session....

Yesteryday was Ryan's first day of school!!! I dropped her off at 7:30 am and when I got to the car I cried!!!! I couldn't help myself. At first she was a little hesitant, and was asking me to hold her. But I didn't give in. She walked into her classroom (for 2 year olds) and starting playing with a toy. I asked her for a goodbye kiss and hug and she gave them both to me. I left and headed for work......after my tear session in the car!!









ready for school







me and Ryan before we left







AT SCHOOL!!!!


Jay got up early so he could see her off for her big day. Once I got to work, it was killing me. I just HAD to know how she was doing. So, after only an hour of her being there, I made the first call. She was doing great. She was eating breakfast which included a pancake, a piece of sausage, and some applesauce. She gets graded on everything she does for the day and she got a 90% for eating almost all of her breakfast. They said she was doing great and didn't cry at all!!! I am so proud of her. I called again at lunch time and she was eating. She had chicken nuggets, peas and carrotts, and peaches. She only got a 70% on that. Her nurse asked her "Ryan, don't you want some peas?" Ryan then said "I don't want it.....it's gween" (green) YUP....she doesn't eat anything that's green!!


When I went to pick her up, she was happy to see me and gave me a big hug and told me she had animal crackers for a snack. The nurse told me she took almost a 2 hour long nap and didn't have any potty accidents THE WHOLE DAY!!! I picked her up at about 5:20 ( I don't get off work until 5)


My new job is also going great!!! I really like it and I stay so busy that the days go by pretty fast. The only downside to all of this.....I dont get much time with Ryan. We wake up in the morning and get ready and just walk out the door. By the time I get off work and pick her up, we have enough time to come home, cook and eat dinner, give her a bath, get clothes and everything set out for the next day, and then bed. After everything is ready for the next day, we will spend time together. Tonight I read her a couple books that she picked out from her book shelf. I'm just used to being with her ALL DAY LONG. Although I'm not as stressed as I was before (mentally and financially) I still miss her TONS!!! I know it will take time for us to get used to. Jay is even seeing her less than me. Since he doesn't work on Friday's, he is picking Ryan up early from school tomorrow. She will be so excited to see him in the afternoon.


Before I go to bed and prepare for another long day at work tomorrow, please say prayers for BABY V!!!! She is in the hospital right now with fevers and low saturations!!! GET YOUR KNEES DIRTY AND PRAY!!!! www.kargfamilyupdates.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad school and work are going well! It sounds like Ryan was a happy girl at school, which I hope makes you feel better about her going.

    Hopefully the weekends will be jam packed with lots of good time together.

    Big heart hugs and prayers,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete