Friday, February 26, 2010

It all starts next week!!

As most of you know, I have been looking for employment for 7 months now.....ever since I lost my job back in July. Last Thursday, I received a call from the site operations manager of a different Oncology group than the one I had worked for in the past. She had found my resume on careerbuilder back in November and held onto it in case a position in her office opened. I had my first interview on Friday, and the second one just on Wednesday. I START ON MONDAY!!! I am so excited to finally be able to get back to work and to be free from financial stress!!! We've made it this long, but it hasn't been easy on just one income. This also means, that Ryan will be starting daycare. She has never been before so I'm VERY nervous.....however, she will be attending The Kidz Club, which is the daycare that I posted about at an earlier time. Ryan seems very excited to go back and see her friends!! She also cannot wait to see the gold fish that they have again. I think at first I am going to ease her into it and have my mom pick her up a little bit later each day for the first week. My new hours are from 8:30-5 pm. Once she gets used to it a little bit better, she will be there full time.


giving herself a shot in the leg




this is her idea of a "pose"



wow.....almost all of her hair goes up....YAY!!!
Remember the obsession with spider-man that I told you about? Well, Ryan insisted on me taking a picture of the T.V. while the movie was on and she wanted him to be on the computer also. Here he is.....swinging into action!!!! (sorry it's blurry, he's VERY FAST!!)


Spider-man, spider-man, does whatever a spider can!!!
Oh the joys in life.
Josh is doing really well in school right now which is great!!! It's nice to see him trying so hard again after a few rough patches. He wasn't feeling well at all last weekend while he was here so he layed on the couch most of the time. Starting next weekend, we will have him 3 weekends in a row which is awesome!!!



no matter how old we get, playing in the bathtub is always fun :)

I hope everyone has had a great week and that you all have a great weekend!! I'm going to try really hard to get more pics of Ryan because I haven't had many lately. I just never think to grab the camera when I really want it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your new job and I hope Ryan's transition at daycare goes smoothly!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete