Sunday, February 14, 2010

The new Kidz club.....

A friend of mine from high school's mom got a hold of me on face book and sent me a message that amazed me. She told me that she is a nurse at a daycare that has a new location in my area. The day care just opened on December 21, 2009. The name of the place is The Kidz Club. I was so excited when she told me about this place because it is different than most. This particular daycare is for medically fragile children. The staff consists of RN's and medical assistants. They accept kids with all sorts of medical needs. The web site is www.thekidzclub.cc if you would like to check it out. I just loved the fact that they opened a place like this. Instead of sending your child to just any daycare, you can feel better about it because your child is in the hands of certified health care providers. I am going to stop by one day this week and take a tour of the facility. I would love for Ryan to be able to get involved with other children and just get a taste of what "school" is like. The other great thing about it is the fact that the facility takes insurance. Your child's health insurance dictates how much the fee's are. I thought I would share this info because it is HEART DAY!!!! It's so great to see that other people think about parents needs as well as kids when you have a different life. I will keep everyone posted on how the tour goes. I'm not sure when it will be because we are supposed to have 6-8 more inches of snow by tomorrow.
OTHER NEWS!!!!! I am so excited to say that potty training is OFFICIALLY UNDERWAY!!! We put big girl panties on Ryan at about noon today and she did AMAZING! She had a few minor accidents and that was IT!! At one point today she looked at Jay and said "daddy, I poo-pooed." He took her back to the restroom and sure enought, poo-poo in the panties. He put her on the potty though and she finished her business there. Another time she barely tinkled in her panties and then she realized what she was doing so she stopped and held it until she was on the potty. I'm so excited to get this going and am so proud of her for doing such a great job!!! I will keep you all posted on this too!!! Hopefully I will have some good pics with my next update!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE.......BUT MORE IMPORTANT....HAPPY HEART DAY!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a big girl!

    That daycare sounds amazing! Awesome concept! I really hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete