Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks......

Every year, Holidays will mean more and more to us here. We are so very thankful for Ryan being here with us. Instead of making a list of everything I am thankful for (because I think that's pretty obvious) I am going to give thanks.





Thank you to our blog/carepage family. You have all been there to support us from the beginning and your kind words and thoughtful prayers mean more to us than you will ever know. It takes a lot to have a complete stranger on your side, but you all stepped in and I don't feel like we are strangers any longer. I feel like I've known a lot of you for a LONG time. Sharing our journey's with eachother has helped me so much in knowing that we are not alone in this "CHD world."




I want to say thank you to our family. You have all been very supportive and caring through the great times, and the very difficult ones. I know I can count on each of you to be there for us no matter what. It's amazing to know that Ryan has such wonderful people surrounding her at all times!! She to, is thankful for your endless love!!





Thank you to our friends. We have such wonderful friends that always give words of encouragement and are there always when we need someone to talk too. You have all been so good to us and it is very much appreciated.






MOST IMPORTANT THANKS.....The doctors and staff at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center. Without you, I don't know where we would be. You have all done such an amazing job caring for our precious heart child. You do everything you can to make appointments with Ryan comfortable for her and we truly appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. It is because of you, that we are confident in knowing that Ryan will be with us for ALL of our Holidays ALWAYS!!! You have given us the best gift OF ALL!! and that is FAITH, LOVE, and HOPE!!

There are so many things that we are all Thankful for this Holiday season, but don't forget to give thanks as well. My heart goes out all the parent's whose babies became angel's too soon. May GOD be with you this Holiday season and always. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. God Bless everyone and have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving day holiday!

    Oh...enjoy the Black Friday madness!!!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! You're right...we have SO MUCH to be Thankful for!

    ReplyDelete