Wednesday, November 18, 2009

more BIG changes....

So, I just cannot seem to help myself. I know I get a little carried away on changing this blog but I think I'm going to keep it this time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Ryan gave me her nod of approval today to.
QUESTION: DOES ANYBODY GO SHOPPING ON BLACK FRIDAY?????
I DO!! I actually just started last year. My cousin, Kate, that I seem to talk about pretty frequently (because she's AMAZING) asked me to meet her at walmart last year on THANKSGIVING night at about 9:45 pm. We SPENT THE NIGHT there!! Her and her fiancee, Justin, were buying a HUGE plasma tv and there were only so many so we had to get there super early. NOW I'M HOOKED!! I got several things for Ryan while I was there and saved probably $100.00. This year, I am getting my game plan together so I'm FULLY ready. I have a list of items that I need to purchase at walmart and target. I'm getting so excited for this. It does seem like a long time to spend there but it's worth it. Last year, the sale actually began at 5:00 am. So, I got everything I needed to get while there, and got in line to pay and was home by 6:15. NOT BAD AT ALL!!! This year, though, it will be later because I need to go other places too. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED....... go to www.blackfriday.info they have ALL of the ads for black friday that have already been made available to see. If you click on a certain store, there will be a tab at the top of the listed items that says "ad scan" CLICK ON THAT!!! It pulls all items available up just like a normal store ad and you can browse all the WONDERFUL DEALS!!
Moving on....I'm not really sure what Ryan's deal has been lately. I don't know if it's that she's almost 2 and acting what her "new normal" is going to be, or if something more is happening. For the past 2 days, EVERYTHING is a CRISIS!!!! For those who know Ryan pretty well, she is a very happy go lucky kinda gal. She doesn't whine to much and is usually pretty content for the most part. NOT THE PAST 2 DAYS THOUGH. It seems like everything that happens is just causing her to melt down. I will tell her no, and she throws herself on the floor whining. She seems to be crying over EVERYTHING. And it's not just whining all the time, it's actual CRYING. I told her it was time to go too bed tonight (something she usually has NO problem with) and she started freaking out!!! She just jumped in my arms and was crying hysterically. It took me about 15 minutes to calm her down and I layed on the couch with her for a few minutes. I don't usually let her get tired to the point of exhaustion so that way the terrible tired mood doesn't kick in. That's why she goes to bed early around 8 pm every night. After laying on the couch with her she was fine, and went straight to bed. She may have just needed a few extra snuggles before she laid down I guess, but that doesn't explain her getting MAD about all this little stuff lately. Maybe it is just the terrible two's!! AHHHHH....SO NOT READY FOR IT!! Any tips or advice would be great on this subject if you have been there before. Please let me know if there is anything I should try to make this easier on all of us.
Also, I saw something on the news today about Santa not being safe this year. GERMS!!! So, I want your opinion.....do you think taking your kids to get their pictures taken with Santa should not be done this year because of all the illness going around??
HOT TOPIC...... As I'm sure many of you have heard, a little 5 year old girl's body was found in North Carolina. Her mother reported her missing, and then the police found out that her mother was involved. I'm not going to discuss what was done to this angel while she was still with us on this earth because it is heart wrenching. It brings tears to my eyes when I think about what some parents do to their kids...especially when there are people out there that cannot have kids and would love to be given the chance. Or in most of our situations, when we love and cherish our children beyond words, and they have this deadly disease known as a CHD. Do me a favor....before you put your kids to bed, or if you've done that already, then in the morning....Give your son/daughter an extra kiss and hug and explain to them how much you love them, and how big of a blessing they are in your life. Our kids need this!!! We need this!!! It's so hard to hear about ANY child losing their life. Just make sure your child(ren) know how much they mean to you. You never know what this life will bring to you, so treasure it while it's still yours!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on Black Friday. I have not shopped on BF yet, but was considering trying to score a camera I've had my eye on this year at a cheaper price. :) I'll check out the website.

    ReplyDelete