Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh this darn computer

Ok so we are having issues with out computer AGAIN!!! I'm so tired of that darn computer, so here I am using my mom's AGAIN!!! I don't know what else to do to fix it. It is just going SO S-L-O-W that it takes about 15 minutes for a page to load. Anyway.....there's not a WHOLE lot that we have been up to, but I have some good pics.


We are trying to get in the Christmas spirit already. Can you believe it's only 45 days away?? That means its getting closer to Ryan's birthday. Ryan will be 2 years old on December 13. CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! Instead of giving the kids at the birthday party little goodie bags to take home, we give them Christmas ornaments with their names and the year. We did this last year and everyone loved it. It saved them from having to get ornaments for their kids. GREAT IDEA!! This year, I might have to make them...thanks to Stef for sharing the idea of home made ornaments. That sounds like tons of fun.


any idea who is hiding behind those curtains??? RYAN of course!!!

I am getting pretty excited about Thanksgiving, Ryan's birthday and Christmas. I just love this time of year. Although its been strange weather for us lately. I don't know how many of you, IF ANY, have ever been to Kentucky, but the weather is VERY unpredictable. Today it's been a bit chilly at about 60 degrees but 2 days ago it was sunny and 70!! It is usually NOT this warm in November. I'm not sure that we will have a white Christmas. This is just not normal. But I'm not complaining....I don't like the cold.

it seems like every time Ryan eats a peanut butter sandwich, she falls asleep in her high chair. LOL

time for the swing at the park with Me-Me and Pappaw. SO FUN!!

watch me slide all by myself

lots of bubbles in the bath!!! her favorite.

Other than going to the park and planning for Ryan's birthday, we don't have much more to update on. Ryan has been on her antibiotic for almost the full 1o days now for a sinus infection, but other than that, we have all managed to avoid getting really sick for now. *knocks on wood* I'm hoping we can all stay that way.

Other than today being Veterans day...SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!! Today, is also DADDY's BIRTHDAY!! not my dad, Ryan's dad. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!! Ryan woke him up this morning but throwing his card in his face and then screaming out the birthday song. What a nice way to wake up in the morning huh?? It was precious!!

I guess I will try to update again asap but I'm not sure when that will be. For those of you whose pages I have not looked at lately, I apologize. Once everything is up and running again, I will have to play catch up.....Thanks for baring with us!!

2 comments:

  1. What a post! Loved it! Sorry your computer's giving you fits. I was without mine for a bit too. It is so darn cute that she sleeps after her pb&j! It is exhausting chewing that sticky peanut butter! My kids are always so into it at first, but towards the end, they're like, "milk already!" Anyway, really enjoyed the pictures.

    Oh, and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be some pretty good peanut butter! LOL!!!

    I love the pics especially the one of her in the bathtub! Super cute!

    Hope you get your computer issues worked out. that can be frustrating!

    Stef, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan
    http://www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete