Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just a little something....

I don't really have a whole lot to update on. Ryan came down with a fever of 102 on Friday but it went away after 2 doses of meds. THANK GOD!! She has had a runny nose for a few days but it seems to be getting better. We had a little scare but I guess things are ok now.
We had a pretty relaxed weekend. On Saturday, me, Ryan, my cousin Katie, and her mom went to look at a flower girl dress for Ryan to wear in Katie's wedding. We were pretty excited because we got a GREAT DEAL on this dress. She looks so precious and like a little bride. It's a little bit big on her now, but thats ok because the wedding is not until March.



Don't you just love it??? I sure do. The color of the sash will be changed to match our bridesmaid dresses which are a color called Sangria. It's like a deep fuschia I guess you could say. It's very pretty though.
Today was also pretty relaxing. With Ryan being sick I went to the grocery store by myself while she stayed home with Daddy and napped. Earlier though, we carved our pumpkin here at home on the deck. Once again, Ryan wouldn't touch it. She kept saying ewww. HAHA. Oh well, maybe next year she will get into it. But, with her love for spiders, it was only right for me to carve a spider into her pumpkin.


It turned out really good I think. It was sort of hard to do because the legs on it are so skinny that I kept having to using the pumpkin carving saw to scrape the inside of the legs more so the light would shine through. I cannot wait for Halloween!!

Well, I guess that's it for now. Just wanted to give you guys a little something. Wish us luck tomorrow because tomorrow morning is Ryan's appt for her 2nd opinion. We are to be at the hospital at 9:00 am. I will update tomorrow with what this doctor has to say. I sure do hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Ryan is feeling better! She looks ADORABLE in that dress!!

    Pumpkin looks great, and I'm sure before you know it Ryan will be picking up all kinds of gross stuff saying, "Look mommy!" You'll probably be wishing she would just play in pumpkin goo! LOL!!

    Good luck with the doc and keep us posted!

    Big Heart Hugs and Prayers,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete