Monday, October 12, 2009

URGENT PRAYERS NEEDED.....

Urgent prayers are needed for Baby Cassiana. (www.carepages.com/carepages/babycassiana) She is going in tomorrow morning between 8:30 and 9 to have the Glen Surgery done. Please keep her and her family in your prayers tonight and tomorrow that she makes it through surgery and makes a speedy recovery!!!! In order to be at the hospital with their daughter, her parents had to arrange childcare for their other children. Please stop by their page to leave an encourging message. I'm sure they will appreciate the support!!!!

On a much lighter note, I took this video of Ryan today and thought it was too funny. It cannot
wait until I do another update....this is a good one!!!

2 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE video!! Ryan is so cute!

    Shannon Carter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that picture I hope you do not mind, but I am going to copy that pic and save it to my computer.

    ReplyDelete