Thursday, October 22, 2009

A splash of color....LOVE THIS!!!

Does anyone else just LOVE LOVE LOVE black and white photo's? I sure do. But what happens when you add just a SPLASH of color? I think pictures like this are beautiful. NO matter what it is a picture of. Here are some pictures I did of Ryan with just a touch of color.








I would also like to ask a favor from everyone. Jay and I are both VERY unsure of the H1N1 vaccine. If anyone can please share any information with us that would be greatly appreciated. If you guys have any links you could leave in a comment, or any personal experience with the vaccine, please let me know. Ryan's nurse said she SHOULD have the vaccine, but it is not yet available to us. On the news today, they had a map of the US and the states that were colored in RED had the highest rate of people infected with the virus. Well, Kentucky was one of them, yet we do not have the vaccine yet. That really boggles my mind. Thanks for any info that you can share!!! I'm not sure I will ever feel comfortable with Ry getting the shot, but the more info, the better. :)










1 comment:

  1. Alisha both of our boys got the vaccine shot this week and have done amazingly well. No problems. I know you are worried about it. I stressed over it too and wasn't super thrilled about getting them vaccinated. The benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risk of an actual H1N1 infection for these kids.
    Hope that helps!

    Stefenie, Ryan, Wyatt and Logan Jacks
    www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete